We are a diverse team of change-makers with an ambitious vision to transform behavioral healthcare. Together, we're building a better, more human-centered way of connecting people with the care they need. Join our team in Brooklyn to help reshape behavioral health care management!
Program Manager – Valera Health is seeking a passionate and entrepreneurial Program Manager to drive projects with our healthcare partners to success. This role is an opportunity to be an integral part of the diverse team that is redefining the future of behavioral healthcare.
What you’ll do:
- Initiate and drive projects and technology implementations with a portfolio of healthcare organization clients.
- Foster strong professional relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the client organization. We believe in close collaboration with our partners. As Program Manager you will work closely with providers, healthcare organization leadership and other stakeholders to define customer needs, drive successful implementations, provide ongoing support, and build lasting partnerships.
- Develop and maintain project plans, metrics tracking and other documentation to keep your projects on track and your team up to speed.
- Proactively engage both the internal team and external stakeholders to meet project objectives.
- As an integral member of the Valera Health team, you will contribute towards other projects according to need and your own unique talents. We are a young company with a big vision, which means lots of responsibility and opportunity to grow.
What we look for:
- Master’s degree (preferred) or Bachelor’s degree with equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of program management, account management or operations experience (bonus: prior experience in startups, tech or healthcare)
- 1+ years of clinical experience in cognitive behavioral therapy to support product development
- Experience managing projects with cross-functional stakeholders, including IT teams (preferred)
- Experience defining and tracking performance metrics and using data analytics software like Tableau
- Strong communicators: We’re looking for excellent listeners, writers and presenters who feel comfortable leading discussions and can work well with interdisciplinary teams.
- Entrepreneurial “Doers”: Startup life is fast-paced. We value team members who can adapt to change, prioritize effectively, think creatively and execute practically. Come hungry.
- Passionate idealists: Mental health impacts us all. Our vision is a behavioral health system that helps people and communities thrive. If you also believe in this vision and are motivated to help drive it forward, we want to meet you.
Location: New York, NY
Employment Type: Full-time
Experience: Early-Mid career
Compensation: Dependent on experience
To apply, please send a letter of interest, CV, and writing sample to email@example.com.